December 31, 2010

Resolutions

So, it's the time of year in which people come up with "New Year's Resolutions"

I've come up with a few.

1. Pray more
"To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing." -Martin Luther King, Jr. 
2. Drink more water
Because everyone knows its "good" for you, but we all know we don't do it.
3. Talk more, text less
Upon realizing that I spend so much time texting and having my phone on me, I realized I want to be able to leave my phone and not always be connected. I want to spend more time with people I care about instead of communicating though texting.

I'd like some more ideas. Ways to make our lives better, richer, and and honoring to God in 2011. 

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's ganna be my year. I'm so sick of watching the minutes pass as I go nowhere." -Weightless by All Time Lows

No comments:

Post a Comment