January 2, 2011

New Beginnings

I remember when I first started college about three years ago. I was so incredibly nervous and somewhat excited. Tomorrow, I take a big step to start a new journey attending Oregon State University. I recently transferred and I'm once again in that state of nervousness and excitement. I start classes tomorrow at 8 am. Oh boy!

I spent today walking through my class schudele and semi-preparing myself for my new school. Prayers would be appreciated. Just walking around the campus in the brisk winter air was so amazing. The campus is beautiful and it is so easy to find your way around.

I still have a lot of details to work out, like parking permits, getting my books, finding a dresser for my townhouse, and I'm sure I could add a lot more to that list. But for now, I'm going to enjoy a cup of tea, settle down, and get a good nights sleep.

Here's to new beginnings and fresh starts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment