September 26, 2012

242

I belong to an amazing community of college students and young adults. How do I know? Last night was our kickoff and I was feeling pretty apprenshive. I was excited, but I didn't know what to expect. Not to mention, I've been feeling off in my relationship with God, so I really didn't know how I'd feel. When a certain song came on, all of that went away.

Higher than the mountains that I face
Stronger than the power of the grave
Constant through the trial and the change
One thing remains
One thing remains

Your love never fails 
it never gives up 
it never runs out on me
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/jesus-culture-one-thing-remains-lyrics.html ]
  
There is NOTHING we can do to make Jesus' love for us go away. His love for us is. It is constant. It will never fail. It will never give up. It will never change or go away. Even our whole world crumbles, His love will remain.  That truth is absolutely beautiful to me. And a reminder I need all too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment