November 10, 2012

30 days of Thankfulness: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Day 6: I am thankful for the election of a new President in the United States. I am thankful that I got to vote and my vote counted. I am thankful for being able to have a say in who runs the country I call home.

Day 7: I am thankful for the opportunity and ability to go to class. I had class pretty late on Wednesday (like I do every week) and I am thankful for the ability I have to learn.

Day 8: I am thankful for the opportunity to have a babysitting job. I love the afternoons I get to spend with these kiddos. They make me smile, laugh, and even get ginormous bruises on my arms.

Day 9: I am thankful for Jesus. I am thankful for his never-ending love for me. I am thankful for His grace and how He has saved me. I would absolutely not be where I am today with the grace and love that has been given to me through God.

Day 10: I'm thankful for yummy food. Really yummy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment