November 13, 2012

30 days of Thankfulness: day 13

Day 13: Today I am thankful for my family.

I'm thankful for the support of my family. There is no way I would be able to be successful at what I'm doing if it wasn't for these people. I'm thankful for how quirky we are. I'm thankful for how we watch insane amounts of football. I'm thankful for my mom and how she keeps the peace. I'm thankful for how we talk about our issues honestly. I'm thankful for the yummy food we make in the kitchen together. I'm thankful for my dad and how he is almost always the voice of reality. I'm thankful for how our family traditions change almost every year. I'm thankful for my brother and his ability to be able to fix just about everything.
We're a crazy bunch, but I sure do love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment