November 23, 2012

30 days of thankfulness : I'm behind about a week...

Day 16: I'm thankful for fun times with friends I get to see as much as I want to! I got to meet up with Anna on Friday for a drink and it was a much needed night out with lots of laughter.

Day 17: I'm thankful for the luxury I have to live in a nice home with good friends.

Day 18: I'm thankful for food. My friends and I got together for a pre-thanksgiving feast and it was yummy!

Day 19: I'm thankful for cuddles and kisses on the forehead. Although this sounds like a Greg reference, it is not. Monday night at Bible Study, we all cuddled and prayed together and it was a really nice time. I kissed Lacey on the forehead and it meant a lot to her. :)

Day 20: I'm thankful for prayer. I'm on the prayer team in my college group, and I am available during the service to pray with those who need it. I really enjoy this time. This week, I had a good friend of mine approach me for prayer and it really meant a lot to me to pray to God with her.

Day 21: I'm thankful for Lacey. (she's one of my roommates!) She's so sweet and loving. I am so blessed to live with this wonderful woman of the Lord. She stayed in town an extra night and made me a yummy dinner just so I wouldn't have to be alone in our house all by myself for several days.

Day 22: I'm thankful for a community away from "home" to spend Holidays with. Greg's family and friends invited me to spend Thanksgiving with them and it was a BIG blessing. There were lots of laughs, new games, and excellent food. That is what I consider a good Holiday.

Day 23: I'm thankful for new experiences. Today, I got to go wine tasting with Greg and his parents. I didn't like the wine we tasted all too much, but it was a new experience, and I enjoyed that I got to do it with Greg!

No comments:

Post a Comment