December 22, 2011

Fall Term in Pictures

I've been seriously lacking in posting pictures on here, so I'm making up for it!

First football game of the year!

3-1 Crew. Love these people.
Just hitting town-the 21 life.
David Crowder and Gungor with my best friend!
It isn't fall without a little football...or a lot
Country Dancing! (my new fav activity)
The first of many road trips with Janae
Peppermint hot coco with my best friend Emily!
Me and my Dad with Janae and her Dad on Dad's weekend at OSU
OSU Football game with my dad
GO BEAVS! (we actually won this game!)
Western Wednesday with Janae
Me, Rose, and Janae at the Peacock
"star-gazing" with the gang
Janae and I with our "long" jump onto frozen ground
OSU professional Dad's weekend pic with both my parents

No comments:

Post a Comment