June 12, 2012

Blessed

"How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"

I leave Corvallis tomorrow morning for camp in California. This is a bittersweet moment. I love camp, everything about it, but I am absolutely saddened to leave what I have God has developed here. I am blessed with tremendous people in my life. And I wouldn't change a thing.

For my last evening in Corvallis, I had a dinner with some bible study girls. We laughed, we shared our hearts, cried much needed tears, prayed together, and gave very tearful goodbyes as we all depart for summer.

Then I spent the evening with Greg. :) We hopped on his BMW motorcycle and whizzed through country roads with beautiful views of mountains and trees. I enjoyed holding on tightly as we rode. I started singing worship to God, the whole thing was absolutely beautiful. We stopped at a park, went for a little walk along the Willamette River, and then watched the sunset. I really like this guy. :)

What a great way to spend my last night in the town that has become home. 
I am beyond blessed. 

"You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands." Isaiah 55:12

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see that you're feeling so blessed and like you have a home here! It's a wonderful feeling to finally find a home after leaving your parents - it took me some time, too. I will be praying for all you lovely girls at camp this summer and I look forward to catching up in a couple of months!!

    ReplyDelete