June 7, 2012

Hide and Seek

In my dance class today, we got to perform our final project. My group made a modern/lyrical dance to Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap. My group got to go last (and I certainly think we were the best).


After we performed, our dance teacher had us do it again. Then, she had us wait after class, and she went and got camera people and a videographer to make a momento of our dance for Oregon State. Um, big deal. We were all so surprised. I really loved the way it turned out and it has always been a dream of mine to choregraph this song. I love to dance. When I dance, I feel alive. I am so glad I picked it back up. I am so glad my dance teacher encourages me to keep going. She reminds me that I am good. She challenges me to take more advanced classes so I can get better.

I guess God kinda does the same thing with us sometimes. He gently reminds us how beautiful and talented we are by using us to accomplish his purposes. He loves to show off his magnificent ways through his children. God uses difficulties to challenge us so we can grow more of a dependance on Him.
He makes beautiful things. He makes beautiful things out of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment