March 11, 2011

Blessed

Since the earthquake happened in Japan, I feel silly complaining about anything in my life. The reality is: I have enough food, I have a roof over my head, I'm warm at night, and all my basic needs are accounted for. I was watching 20/20 tonight and I became even more aware of how bad of a situation these people are experiencing. I found myself a bit overwhelmed and felt the strong desire to pray. I didn't really know what to pray for, but the words flowed out of me. I can't imagine what these people are experiencing, the fear, the worry, the unknown. But no matter what, God is bigger, in control and faithful. Isn't that just so great?

A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon this from another blog. 

The fact is, I'm blessed, you're blessed. And praise Jesus it is so.

No comments:

Post a Comment