March 1, 2011

You are More

'Cause this is not about what you've done,
But what's been done for you.
This is not about where you've been,
But where your brokenness brings you to

This is not about what you feel,
But what He felt to forgive you,
And what He felt to make you loved. 
 
A selection from You are More by Tenth Avenue North
How absolutely beautiful is that reminder? No matter what I've done, what Christ did for me outweighs it and erases it to make me clean. "where you're brokenness brings you to" I love that. Christ uses my brokenness to bring me to HIM. WOW. Isn't that just such a beautiful picture? "what he felt to make you loved" Being loved is one of the biggest desires of everyone. God created us that way. And Christ made the ultimate sacrifice to make US feel loved. Oh, I just love this song. And Tenth Avenue North. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment