June 23, 2011

Answers to the Questioning

I don't even have the words to express the injustice. The frustration I feel with the world around me. The hopeless of the world and things never really changing.

The unexpected has happened and caused another set back in my life. This is starting to become the norm. It isn't fair. I don't deserve this. I simply wanted to further myself for my own future. But you won't even let me do that. You denied me. I know this is personal. There is no way this was not an intentional decision to keep me away. WHY? What is so wrong that I'm considered to be such a black sheep? I don't understand.

I'm searching for answers to questions that will never know the truth.

I came here for a fresh start. And now I don't even have that. You soiled my name, without my choice in the matter. You left me without choices, without a voice. I take whatever power you took from me and I'm reclaiming it. You do not own me. I'm searching and praying to God that there is more to this. I know He is bigger than this.

And if Our God is for us, then who could ever stop us
And if our God is with us, then what can stand against?
And if Our God is for us, then who could ever stop us
And if our God is with us, then what can stand against?
What can stand against?

Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome in power
Our God, Our God…
Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome in power
Our God, Our God… 
 
The worst part, that I can't seem to get past is that these people are Christians. They are believers. It is simply not okay to treat another this way. This is not Godly. God is no pleased. You are not making a difference or an impact for His kingdom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment