October 27, 2011

It's a crazy life, but it's a good one

I have so much to say, I literally don't even know where to begin. I don't even know the words. Today is a absolutely beautiful day. I love the fall. I mean, seriously? Doesn't everyone love fall? Pretty much everyone is blogging about it. No joke. The leaves are pretty pretty colors of yellows, reds, oranges and some green beauties still peaking through. Thank you sweet Jesus.

Today, Janae and I got some dutch bros, headed downtown and took tons of fun pictures, played in leaf piles, laughed, giggled, and just enjoyed the beauty of this weather. Pictures to come. You'll love them, promise. 

This weekend I made a pretty banner that reads, "Be Thankful" which hangs over my kitchen window.
And honestly, that is how I feel. I feel so thankful and joyful to be in the place of life I am. I have unanswered questions, but I have a God who comforts me and how is bigger than all of my questioning.

God is seriously amazing me like crazy right now. I wear a ring on my hand which says, "Transformed by Jesus Christ Romans 12:2" and I finally feel joy wearing it. I feel like God is transforming me more and more every day into who He has made me to be, into His child. Patterns from my past are being broken. Prayers are being answered. Comfort is being received. God is blowing me away. He is seriously so amazing. Ah. I am so in love with my Creator. I am so blessed and have so much to be thankful for. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay Sarah!! It's so encouraging to hear about your joy :) What an answer to prayer!! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete