January 26, 2012

He is enough. He is peace.

"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts & minds as you live in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7


I heard this passage read on the radio on my way to work today. I literally was in shock and started praying. I realized that I have all these things I am concerned about right now. There are things that weigh heavy on my mind, but the reality is that God is all I need. He has already done so much for me and taken care of all my needs. He is enough for me. I don't need more than he has given me. I have desires and dreams, but I know what He has for me is the best. He will give me peace when I reach contentment in him and stop striving.

"What heights of love, what depths of peace. Where fears are stilled, and strivings cease"



No comments:

Post a Comment