January 22, 2012

I'm an aunt!

On December 22, 2011, we welcomed my nephew to our family. His name is Blake Daniel Curcio, born from Stasia and Dan Curcio in Santee, CA.
My brother, Dan, and his wife, Stasia-about to push!

Dan and I with newborn baby Blake
Then we got to spend a wonderful Christmas with Stasia's parents, and my parents all together. This is the first time we have all been together since the wedding of Dan and Stasia. I really loved having everyone together spending Christmas with our new love, baby Blake. Since he was born on the 22nd, Dan and Stasia got to bring him home on Christmas Eve, which was just perfect!


Stasia and Dan in the front, holding baby Blake, then my Dad, my Mom, myself, Jim, and Cindy

me getting some cuddle time with my nephew

Baby Blake 1 month old today. He's already so big!


No comments:

Post a Comment