September 16, 2011

Can you feel the love tonight?l

As you may very well know, my camp name is Nala. So when I heard The Lion King was showing in 3D in theater's for 2 weeks, you know I was all over it. I have always loved The Lion King, even since I was a little girl. I even named my favorite doll Nala. It's kinda an obsession.
My roommate, Anna, and I have been patiently waiting for this movie all week! We went to the matinee showing (to save a few bucks -AND we got a student discount-) and stopped at Winco to get some grub. We only ended up paying $8 for a 3D movie; can't beat that!
Looking Ballin in our 3D shades. No shame.
Yes, I am holding a ridiculous amount of Candy. bring it on.
Roomies
Everyday, I'm shufflin'
We pretty much had a blast. We laughed, we cried (Anna did), we sang along, and whispered to ourselves classic lines from the movie. I'm also pretty sure we drove some people around us crazy...and I don't really care. Best. movie. ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment