September 5, 2011

Didn't I, my dear?

"It was not your fault, but mine, and it was your heart on the line, I really fucked it up this time, didn't I my dear?" -Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons
There are moments in life where you would do anything to change what has become. There are moments where you wish you could change your current situation. There are moments where you'd give anything to know you'll be forgiven for making a huge mistake.

I feel so strongly the weight of what I've done. I feel so strongly the fear that you'll never speak to me again. I feel so strongly that I will never be forgiven. 
This last weekend one of my best friends, Max (also known as Beef) came to visit me.
We go way back to high school where we went to camp together. Then, in 2010, we ended up working at Canby Grove together.  Max visited to go to an OSU game with me. When we were getting his ticket for the game, we were approached by the Channel 9 news lady and we ended up being on the news that night!
We had a blast at the game, even though OSU had a disappointing loss in overtime. I LOVE FOOTBALL! Max and I had a great weekend. I didn't take any pictures on my camera, but my friends did, and I've yet to gather the pics from them. On Sunday, Max and I headed north and visited some camp friends as well as camp. It was a great visit and I really enjoyed seeing camp. It is one of those places where I found myself and it will always be a comforting place for me to be. We ended the weekend playing a round of Ticket to Ride (an awesomely fun game!). I love people from camp. I love good friends. I love football.

No comments:

Post a Comment